Improve Your Home's Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality
Superior technology turns ordinary air into Trane Air™
Introducing Trane CleanEffects, the most effective whole-house air filtration system available.
Trane CleanEffects not only outperforms even the best HEPA filter, it is designed to help deliver what we call Trane Air throughout your home - air that is heated as well as cooled, thoroughly conditioned, meticulously filtered and cleaned of up to an unprecedented 99.98% of airborne allergens that pass through the filter.
With Trane CleanEffects as a part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier than ever before.
- Removes up to 99.98% of allergens from the filtered air
- traps particles down to .3 microns in size
- Up to 100 times more effective than a standard 1" filter
- Delivers cleaner air and more of it
- Performance has been verified by leading experts at the Harvard School of Public Health.
Make your home a better place.
No other air filtration system delivers cleaner air—or more of it—than TRANE CleanEffects. Clean air delivery rate is the measure of filter cleaning efficiency and airflow. TRANE CleanEffects has the highest clean air delivery rate of any air filtration system or appliance.
Make your entire home a clean air comfort zone.
Trane CleanEffects is a whole-house air cleaner, meaning it works in conjunction with your heating and cooling system to clean up to 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air. Compare this to plug-in air cleaners that operate in a single room. To match the effectiveness of a whole-house system, you'd have to buy several plug-in cleaners at a cost of $300 to $500 each. Plus, these appliances can be noisy and take up valuable floor space.
The Trane CleanEffects whole-house air filtration system is the best way to make sure your family breathes air that's exceptionally clean - no matter what room they're in - for maximum comfort.
Air flows through, unwanted particles don't.
What's more, our revolutionary technology can trap allergens down to .3 microns in size. Irritating particles like dust, soot, mold spores, and bacteria are often .3 microns - so small that 14,000 particles of that size could fit on the period at the end of this sentence. This size particle can get deep into your lungs because they aren't filtered well by your nose and throat. TRANE CleanEffects removes up to 99.98% of tiny particles like these, effectively reducing the triggers for asthma and allergies.
No other filter or filtration system can compare. Not even HEPA.
Trane CleanEffects works consistently to provide you with clean, even better than HEPA, air.
Why the difference in performance? In a word: technology. HEPA filters trap airborne particles by forcing air through a very dense mesh. The result is a "pressure drop", meaning the amount of air that can flow through the filter is considerably less. In other words, less air is cleaned less efficiently and effectively.
Trane Total Home Humidifiers
Another important tool for a healthy home is a humidifier. We carry the top of the line humidifiers available on the market. These units help your bodies natural defenses by adding moisture to the air. The moisture can help to reduce a dry throat that is caused by breathing dry air and greatly ease breathing troubles for asthma and allergy sufferers. Dry air can unknowingly act as an open invitation for illness and respiratory issues.
We also carry thermidistat. This thermostat and humidistat in one. It automatically controls the humidity level by using an outside sensor. This is very important because it eliminates the constant adjustment of the humidistat and frosted windows in the home.
Power Humidifier with Automatic Control
- Power operated with built-in fan
- Completely automatic, delivering the right amount of humidity as needed
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than comparable humidifiers
- Flow-through design humidifies by introducing fresh moisture as a vapor into the circulated room air
- Uses an outdoor sensor to monitor temperature so correct humidity level is maintained
- High evaporative capacity of up to 18 gallons of moisture a day
- For homes up to 4,200 square feet
- Automatic Control
Responds to changes in outdoor temperature throughout the day and automatically adjusts the relative humidity in your home.
- Flow-Through Design
Flow-through design helps control mineral buildup. Minerals are either deposited on a replaceable humidifier pad or flushed down the drain minimizing maintenance.
- Controlled Moisture Distribution
The flow-through water distribution system assures the correct amount of moisture flows through the humidifier and is evaporated into your home.
- Durable Construction
The humidifier housing is designed to resist rust and corrosion.
- Quiet Operation
The fan motor operates quietly and efficiently moving heated air across the humidifier pad into your home.
- Easy Maintenance
The humidifier pad can be easily accessed for annual replacement.
Energy Recovery Ventilators
- Efficiency and Comfort are ensured by the high-efficiency energy recovery central core which recovers energy from the indoor air and transfers it to the fresh incoming air without mixing airstreams. The core also helps to remove unwanted humidity from the air inside your home during winter and removes the humidity from the outside air before it enters your home in the summer.
- Quiet comfort and energy savings are provided by the motor which efficiently moves air through the system
- Fresh outdoor air is cleaned by the filter prior to entering your living space.
- Better operating control and reliability is provided by the electronic circuit board.
- Energy savings and added system reliability are provided by the damper defrost. By periodically recirculating indoor air when temperatures drop below 23 degrees, the damper defrost helps prevent frost from forming, eliminating the need for energy-consuming supplementary electric defrost that can be found on competitive models.
- Easy access to internal components comes from the briefcase-style latches. No tools are required for removing and cleaning filters.