Our HVAC specialists are NATE-Certified professionals who provide high-quality services for heating and air conditioning systems with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. We can evaluate the problems, recommend the services and can also complete the repairs for your HVAC unit. Our services are designed to help you to quickly control a problem:
- Commercial and residential services.
- Inspections for evaluating an HVAC problem.
- Seasonal inspections for heating and AC systems.
- Install and repair humidifiers, air filtration systems, furnaces, AC units.
- Install and repair an AC unit that does not require ductwork.
- Recommendations for replacing a furnace with a more efficient model.
- Recommendations for replacing an AC unit with a more efficient model.
Our technicians will quickly evaluate the problem from a furnace or an air conditioning unit that has suddenly failed to correctly operate, such as from a defective thermostat. You should report any problems about an unusual odor from your heating and air conditioning system to help the technician to assess a problem from a leak or from an electrical connection.
We want to quickly identify and control any potential health hazards and fire hazards to protect your family or your workers. You can rely on our recommendations to help you to make a practical decision about your choice of services for your HVAC unit. Our NATE-Certified specialists continuously strive to provide the highest quality of services for our customers. Please contact Precision Heating and Cooling for more information and to schedule an appointment.